Mrs. Sylvia AslanianTechnology/Speech/Debate/Drama
- Working towards B.S, Technology/Visual Communications
- Director of the End of Year Show
- Director of bi-annual Shakespeare Festival
- Director of Award Winning Spotlight Kids Performing Arts
- Developed Technology Curriculum based on National Technology Education Standars
- Developed Speech and Debate Curriculum based on National Middle School Public Debate Program
- Developed Drama Curriculum based on Montessori Curriculum and National Standards
- Former Spanish Kindergarten/1st grade teacher at MMS
- Former assistant in 1st/2nd grade classroom at MMS
- Kindergarten Special Needs Teacher at Nova Elementary (Ft. Lauderdale), 1993
- Member of the Educational Theater Association
- Member of American Alliance for Theater and Education
- Member of Theater Communications Group
- American Red Cross Certified
- Affiliated with MMS since 1994
Classes Begin August 21, 2013
Payment Options Fees: $450* (September 2013—May 2014) due upon handing in the Audition Agreement. *does not include competition fees.
Contact Information email@example.com
How to get involved with the Spotlight Kids Thespians (Click here for more info):
1. Attend the mandatory meeting in the Media Center Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 3:30 PM
2. Audition information will be handed out during the August 21st meeting. If you agree to the time commitment, fill out and sign the Audition Agreement.
3. 2013-2014 Spotlight Kids Thespian fee: $450.00 (covers September 2013 – May 2014) – the fee is due upon handing in the Audition
NOTE: The Spotlight Thespian fee does not include competition fees.
4. Auditions will be held on Friday, August 30, 2013 starting at 3:30pm – results will be announced via telephone.
Please do not audition if you have too many conflicts with the time commitment.
Auditions are leveled:
Beginners, Intermediate and Advance.
Beginners: First year | Intermediate: Second Year | Advance: Third Year
Required attire: Black long pants and black shoes
See you at the meeting on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 3:30pm in the Media Center!
Please visit our website for updates: www.thespotlightkidsperformingarts.com
Please be advised that you will be charged the $5.00 to MMS per hour for After School Pro-gram charges in addition to the studio price.