Mrs. Crystal SorrowEarly Childhood/Beginner’s Class Lead Teacher & Safety Patrol Supervisor
- B.A., English Literature - University of Florida
- Early Childhood Certificate, Montessori Centre International
- Nominee for Disney Hand Teacher Award, 2004
- Part 1 Child Care Facility 30 Hour Training
- Part 2 Child Care Facility 30 Hour Training
- Attendee at "The Young Child with Special Needs Contemporary Forum", 2010
- Childcare Center Operations Program, 2011
- American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, and AED Certified
- Bloodbone Pathogens Training
- Chair, Board of Director's, Friends of Wild Iris (non-profit)
- Co-Director and Actor, Act 1 Gainesville Ballet Theatre's Little Match Girl
- Multi-Gallon Blood Donor
- Avid reader, costumer, carpenter, photographer, and hula dancer
- Affiliated with MMS since 1999
Classes Begin September 5, 2013
Payment Options $55.00 per month $210.00 the Fall semester (Sept.-Dec.) if paid by September 10th
Contact Information email@example.com
Return the application by August 27th along with September’s payment.
Five students are needed for class to occur.
Children must be 3 and potty trained to attend this studio.
Parents are responsible for letting Ms. Crystal know if their child will be discontinuing classes.
PLEASE TURN IN REGISTRATION FORM TO MS. CRYSTAL SO SPOTS CAN BE FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
Please be advised that you will be charged the $5.00 to MMS per hour for After School Program charges in addition to the studio price.