Mrs. Crystal SorrowEarly Childhood/Beginner’s Class Lead Teacher & Safety Patrol Supervisor
- B.A., English Literature - University of Florida
- Early Childhood Certificate, Montessori Centre International
- Nominee for Disney Hand Teacher Award, 2004
- Part 1 Child Care Facility 30 Hour Training
- Part 2 Child Care Facility 30 Hour Training
- Attendee at "The Young Child with Special Needs Contemporary Forum", 2010
- Childcare Center Operations Program, 2011
- American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, and AED Certified
- Bloodbone Pathogens Training
- Chair, Board of Director's, Friends of Wild Iris (non-profit)
- Co-Director and Actor, Act 1 Gainesville Ballet Theatre's Little Match Girl
- Multi-Gallon Blood Donor
- Avid reader, costumer, carpenter, photographer, and hula dancer
- Affiliated with MMS since 1999
Classes Begin September 4, 2013
Payment Options $100/month (includes ingredients and material costs) $385 for Fall Semester (Sept-Dec) if paid by September 4th $775 for Full School Year (Sept-Apr) if paid by September 4th *This class will only be taught during the fall semester
Contact Information email@example.com
Return the application by August 27th along with September’s payment. Six students are needed for the class to occur.
Parents are responsible for letting Ms. Crystal know if their child will be discontinuing classes.
Children must be 3 1/2 and potty trained to attend studio.
PLEASE TURN IN REGISTRATION FORM TO MS. CRYSTAL SO SPOTS CAN BE FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
*If your child has food allergies and they are severe or numerous please speak to Ms. Crystal before registering your child in cooking class. Please remember that we are cooking each week with a number of children and it may not be possible to accommodate all allergies or food considerations. Please speak to Ms. Crystal with any questions that you might have.
Please be advised that you will be charged the $5.00 to MMS per hour for After School Program charges in addition to the studio price.