Mrs. Elizabeth FallsPreschool/Kindergarten Coordinator & Lead Teacher and After School Program Supervisor
- B.S. Child Studies & Psychology, Charter Oak State College, Connecticut
- A.S. Medical Administration, Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY
- 3-6 AMS Montessori Teaching Certification - O.M.E.T.I. / Orlando, FL
- Phono-Graphix Trained, Gainesville, FL
- FCIS & FKC Review Team Member; 2012 - present
- CPR & First Aid Trained
- Montessori Parent
- Teacher of Afternoon Academics (after school studio)
- Hobbies include family, traveling, interior decorating, cooking, making jewelry and hand decorating furniture
- Affiliated with MMS since 1998
Classes Begin August 19, 2013
Payment Options $55/session billed monthly
Contact Information email@example.com
*Please contact Ms. Elizabeth to schedule your child’s session(s).
Please be advised that you will be charged the $5.00 to MMS per hour for After School Program charges in addition to the studio price.