Happy New Year!
Hope you all have had a refreshing, fun and family filled break. Thank you all for contributing to my holiday gift certificate and for my individual goodies.
A few reminders for this month’s rehearsals.
- We will continue to meet individually for 30 minutes during the week if you would like, please let me know.
- Black long pants, ALL black shoes, black tshirt needed for Showcase!
- Drivers Needed! – for rehearsals at Eastside High School Theater.
- Packaged snack Needed – to include a drink and a napkin for each day we have rehearsal off campus. Tuesday, Jan 21 – Friday, Jan. 24
- Healthy Snack Needed for Saturday, Jan 25.
- Bottled water needed for the week to have on hand for the actors. Jan 21 – Jan 25
- Below is the schedule of upcoming rehearsals.Please note: Next week we have rehearsal on Friday, January 10 (with the Juniors) and on Saturday, January 11: 1:00pm – 4:00pm. There has also been a time change on Wednesday, January 22, rehearsal at Eastside is over at 5:30pm, due to IB Open House.
- Pick up at Eastside Theater week of Jan. 21 – Jan. 24 – the theater is located next to the band room, near the baseball field, and teacher parking lot.
- Our showcase is a fundraiser for the American Heart Association. Please invite your family friends and neighbors to make a donation, even if they can not make the show. Donations will also be accepted at the door, min. of $5.00. Also it is a WEAR RED Event! You are all encouraged to wear red to the showcase. Thank you!
Below is the link to our Page to make a donation:
Below is a link to our Event Page at the Gainesville Sun
Also below is the schedule of snack.
January 11 Becca
January 31 Lydia
February 1 Zach
February 21 Ross
February 28 Lindsey & Lacey
March 7 Arianna
March 14 Hunter
March 21 Tara
April 11 Dillon
April 18 Lexi
April 25 Lexi (Drama Fun Day)
May 2 Lexi (Final Drama Day)
Attached is the permission slip for rehearsals at EHS.
Please email me to let me know you have read and received this email.
Looking forward to another great showcase! Thank you for all your support.
All For One, One For All, Together the Spotlight Shines Brighter!
See you soon!