Hello Parents of Beginning Sewing Students!
We kicked off our first class by starting to sew Rainbows! Everyone had a great time while they worked on their first sewing projects and are excited for next class.
We will be starting our sewing classes with a small snack. I am asking that each child brings in snack to share once this semester so that we may have a healthy variety instead of the same snacks they have on a daily basis in class. Last year the students really enjoyed sharing a snack with their sewing friends. We have 8 students and 2 teachers in our sewing class.
I have signed each child up for one day. If you have any problems hosting snack on the day your child has been signed up for please contact me so we can accommodate your needs. Some snack suggestions; fresh fruit, cheese and crackers, banana bread, carrot sticks or any other small snack food your child likes. Please drop off your snack in the morning so that I can have it ready to set up before sewing studio starts that afternoon.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout this semester please feel free to call, text or email me at any time.
Thank you all for your help and support!
Ms. Christina Wegner
• Tuesday, September 24th – Margherita Pozzi
• Tuesday, October 1st – Sofia Castellanos
• Tuesday, October 8th – Izzie Mohseni
• Tuesday, October 15th – Ms. Christina Wegner
• Tuesday, October 22nd – Nikita Bhusari
• Tuesday, October 29th – Laurali Douglass
• Tuesday, November 5th – Alma Marian
• Tuesday, November 19th – Tevin Greer
• Tuesday, December 3rd – Zohar Sela
• Tuesday, December 17th – Ms. Christina Wegner