What to do:
Most of us have inkjet printers at home or work. Next time when you have an empty cartridge, don’t throw it away. Just put it in a Ziploc bag or the original cartridge box and bring it to Millhopper Montessori School! We have a special recycle box in the front office!
Benefits to MMS:
- Will be paid up to $4.00 for each cartridge with a print head.
- Prompt cash payment for our when a filled box is sent.
- Free boxes… free shipping…. no cost!
Benefits to our community:
- Reduce pollution. Cartridges do not decompose for 1,000 years.
- Save energy. Empty ones can be re-manufactured and reused.
- No buying, no selling, no burden to anyone.
- Cartridges with a print head are qualified for payment. That includes most of
- Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, Compaq, Canon, Dell, Brother, and Apple
- Cartridges without a print head do not qualify for payment
- If you cannot tell the difference, bring it in anyways.
Everybody helps. We can make a difference.
You can also get empties from friends, neighbors, and small businesses. On average, a person uses 2 cartridges a year. The potential is huge.